top of page

BOOK CLUB: The Interbrain by Digby Tantam with Teri Rubinoff (Spring 2022)

Public·39 members

Hello everyone!

https://sketchplanations.com/api/dl?uid=tsundoku

I'd like to start with a confession...I have Tsundoku Syndrome. Anyone else? I have a feeling I may not be alone in this. I'm thrilled that I will be able to address this by moving The Interbrain: How Unconscious Connections Influence Human Behaviour and Relationships out of the unread pile as we delve into reading it together. Our first of seven Zoom-based conversations starts on March 24th at 4:30 EST. I am here as a co-learner with all of you and I'm looking forward to getting started.

The one-hour conversations are optional. You are welcome to engage in any way that feels right for you. That might be contributing to the discussions. That might mean just listening to the dialogue or adding ideas via the chat. There is no right or wrong way to join in.

Another option is to use this Guiding Questions template to jot down your thinking as you read. These questions will also help guide our conversations when we meet. When you click on the link you will be asked to make a copy. Once you've done that, you will be able to record or make other changes as you wish. It is meant to provide a focus for reading but it's completely up to you whether or not you choose to use it.

Happy reading!

M B
Ryan Walsh
Nancy Smykaluk

About

Join us for The Interbrain by Digby Tantam book club host...

Members

bottom of page